Every Wednesday is Tip Day. This Wednesday: Tips for improving the morning.
- Last thing before going to bed, tidy up the house. This doesn’t sound like a big deal, but if you do it every night, this one habit can dramatically improve your environment.
- Always keep keys, wallet, phone, etc. in your bag, and what’s more, in the same place in your bag; don’t put them down on a counter or anywhere else.
- Keep plenty of cash in the house.
- Put envelopes to be mailed, library books to be returned, or videos to be returned by the front door.
- Don’t leave the bathroom, bedroom, or kitchen without making sure that all drawers and cabinet doors are closed.
- Sing—even for just a minute—when you wake up.
- Take a few minutes to stretch.
- Always, always, always make the bed.