2011 Happiness Challenge: For those of you following the 2011 Happiness Project Challenge, to make 2011 a happier year — and even if you haven’t officially signed up for the challenge — welcome! This month’s theme is Memories, and last week’s resolution was to Keep a milestone book. Did you try that resolution? Did it boost your happiness?
This week’s resolution is to Keep a file box.
If you want to read more about this resolution, check out…
In which I solve an annoying problem: what to do with those childhood keepsake papers?
Six tips for using mementos to keep happy memories vivid.
How about you? Have you figured out any quick, easy ways to organize mementos? I’m always looking for new suggestions.
If you’re new, here’s information on the 2011 Happiness Challenge. It’s never too late to start! You’re not behind, jump in right now, sign up here. For the Challenge, each week I’ll post a video suggesting a resolution for you to consider. For more ideas for resolutions to try, check out the archives of videos here.
* I had a lot of fun checking out the “spontaneous smiley faces” on the site, called, appropriately enough, Spontaneous Smiley Face. Find smiley faces everywhere. * Remember, now you can get the happiness-challenge videos in the form of an audio podcast on iTunes. To get the audio podcast of the video: Or subscribe to my YouTube Channel. To get the weekly video by email, right in your email in-box, you can:
– Log in to iTunes
– Go to “Podcasts”
– Search for “The Happiness Project.” Free, of course.
– On the GretchenRubin channel page, after you subscribe, click “Edit Subscription” and check the box, “Email me for new uploads.” Or…
– Go to your main drop-down box, click “Subscriptions,” find the GretchenRubin channel, click “Edit Subscriptions,” and check “Email me for new uploads” there.
* Remember, now you can get the happiness-challenge videos in the form of an audio podcast on iTunes. To get the audio podcast of the video:
Or subscribe to my YouTube Channel. To get the weekly video by email, right in your email in-box, you can: