2012 Happiness Challenge: For those of you following the 2012 Happiness Project Challenge, to make 2012 a happier year — and even if you haven’t officially signed up for the challenge — welcome! Each week, I post a video about some Pigeon of Discontent raised by a reader. Because, as much as we try to find the Bluebird of Happiness, we’re also plagued by the Pigeons of Discontent.
This week’s Pigeon of Discontent, suggested by a reader, is: “Why am I always late?”
If you want to read more about this resolution, check out…
Are you always late? 7 tips to arrive on time.
7 tips if you’re chronically late.
Problem with procrastination? Try this: do nothing.
Do you battle the problem of chronic tardiness? Have you found ways to make sure you get yourself places on time?
I hope you enjoy the new format. It’s still evolving, so bear with me while it’s taking shape.
You can post your own Pigeon of Discontent at any time; also, from time to time, I’ll make a special call for suggestions.
If you’re new, jump in right now, sign up here. Studies suggest that by taking action, like signing up for this challenge, will help you keep your resolutions. For the 2012 Challenge, each week I’ll post a video for you to consider, and you can check out the archives of videos here.
* If you love beautiful images, check out Karen Walrond’s Chookooloonks.
* Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel. To get the weekly video by email, right in your email in-box, you can: To get the audio podcast of the video:
– On the GretchenRubin channel page, after you subscribe, click “Edit Subscription” and check the box, “Email me for new uploads.” Or…
– Go to your main drop-down box, click “Subscriptions,” find the GretchenRubin channel, click “Edit Subscriptions,” and check “Email me for new uploads” there.
– Log in to iTunes
– Go to “Podcasts”
– Search for “The Happiness Project.” Free, of course.
* Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel. To get the weekly video by email, right in your email in-box, you can:
To get the audio podcast of the video: