For this project, I’ve collected twenty-one of the best ideas, resolutions, and tips that have helped me to quit yelling at my kids (well, to yell at them less) and to be a more lighthearted and loving parent. I hope you find them helpful, too. Here’s a preview:
- How to listen to criticism from your kids
- Quick steps to calming down
- The secret power of Ziploc bags
This 21 Day Project is $4.99, and delivers a new email from me, every day for three weeks, with ideas and suggestions for you to explore in your own life.
We are currently having technical difficulties, but not to worry, all of the 21 Day Project’s will be back just as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
TO SIGN UP:
1. Click in the box below and follow the prompts to pay.
2. VERY IMPORTANT STEP! Once you’ve paid and closed the payment window, you’ll see a “Final Step” orange box on this page below. You may need to scroll down to see it! You must enter your email address and first name in that box to begin receiving your new 21 Day Project emails. You will receive the first email within the hour.
Questions, problems? Send an email to email@example.com.